Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flower Power Side Snap Infant Shirts

I got the idea to decorate some side snap shirts from a friend of mine who is super, super crafty. I'll be posting my attempt at one of her ideas a little later on. After I bought the side snap shirts, I ended up having a few extra shirts, so I decided to add some iron-on flowers to them. I think they turned out super cute, and you can't get much easier than iron-ons. You could use any kind of iron-on that you like for these shirts too. These flowers just happened to catch my eye.

If you've never done iron-on before the main thing I would suggest is that you use a pressing cloth. I have tried it without the pressing cloth in the past and sometimes the iron will stain the clothes from sitting on too long, or the heat from the iron could damage the iron-on itself. It's not that difficult, though. Give it a try. They are super cute & super easy. It was only about a 10 minute project from start to finish, and there is nothing like a little instant gratification.




No comments:

Post a Comment