Monday, May 3, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Crafty Adventures and Cool Things! This blog is for all of you craft enthusiasts out there who just love to craft for the heck of it. It's for those of us who aren't nearly as skilled as Martha Stewart, but we still like to give it a shot, and we're pretty happy with our slightly imperfect projects anyway. It's for those of us who are still beginners at sewing and crocheting and a lot of different things, but we aren't afraid to give it a try. Sometimes I'll feature a craft that I thought of myself, and other times I will share with you some cool things that other people are doing. You'll also get to see my attempt at making some of the craft projects that I've found from other people. We'll see how it goes & have some fun along the way. :)

This blog will also highlight some cool things that grab my attention. These things could be anything from a new product that makes life easier or just looks really groovy or fun. It could be something for your home, your car, your kids, your pets, or yourself. I'm a busy mom of 4, so I'm always looking for things to help the day go a little smoother. Feel free to send me your craft ideas and/or tell me about any new cool things that you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment